- The Beginner’s Guide to the NEAR Blockchain This guide is intended to help anyone interested in understanding what NEAR actually is.
- NEAR Get started Here's a quick overview of essential resources you will use when developing on NEAR.
- New to NEAR Various concepts explained (hint: navigate with the left panel).
- Near Blockchain Concepts In this series, you can learn how core concepts of NEAR Protocol fit together and how to observe them through APIs, CLI, and Explorer.
- Lunch and Learn Video series exploring a concept on the NEAR protocol blockchain discussed in the NEAR office at lunch. Grab a sandwich and settle in!
- NEAR Core Overview An in-depth code overview of NEAR Runtime.
- NEAR tutorials
- NEAR API REST Server NEAR REST API Server is a project that allows you create your own simple REST API server that interacts with the NEAR blockchain.
- Building a CRUD dApp A CRUD application that walks you through how to build the smart contract and front end for the TODO list web example.
- Developer FAQ The most common questions for NEAR developers.
- Wiki NEAR Find tools, connections, and resources to journey through the NEARverse.
- Common Errors Common Errors raised by the NEAR platform are implemented in the following locations in nearcore.
- StackOverflow Questions on StackOverflow tagged with "nearprotocol"